John Robbie read out an email that made reference to author, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's 'We Should All Be Feminists' being given to every 16-year-old in Sweden.
John Robbie called out for suggestions for a list of books that youth (and everybody) should read, or ones that should be added to the school curriculum.
10 essential reads that youth (and everyone) should read:
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson
- Forgiveness by Iyanla Vanzant
- Animal Farm by George Orwell
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- No Longer at Ease by Chinua Achebe
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- We Should All Be a Feminist by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Catcher in the Rye by J.D Salinger
- When Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
Listen to the conversation below:
Do you have anymore to add to this list?