Africa Melane accidentally froze wine and after thawing it, saw that it had some white particles in it. He also happened to burn his fingers carrying hot crockery. He enlisted some help from listeners with suggestions on how to deal with these 'first world problems'.
For burnt fingers, just dip your fingers in coconut oil. It takes away the pain almost immediately.— Gloria, 702/CapeTalk caller
I also had the same happen with a bottle of wine but I subsequently found out that it is sugar. It should be safe for drinking or cooking, although I wouldn't serve it to my guests!— Eve in Florida, 702/CapeTalk caller
Listen to the suggestions from listeners below: