South Africans will celebrating Mandela's birthday (Mandela Day) by spending 67-minutes towards doing good.
Share what you'll be doing today by tweeting #LSAMandelaDay and your contribution will appear on a map to show others what you're getting up to.
Below is a list of places you can visit to do your part in memory of South Africa's first democratic president and champion for reconciliation:
- Move for Madiba at Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton, Johannesburg
- Sign up as an organ donor at the Organ Donor Foundation
- Spend 2 hours at Sediba Thuto Primary School for the Join My Township School Foundation
- Assist Child Welfare Tshwane with their plumbling needs
- Keep someone company and read a book to them at
- Clean up around your community or an area that needs it for Care for the Environment Organisation
Click here for more activities you can get involved in across the country.