Joey's #FiveFor included the following...
1) England can still make the 1/4 finals but they will have to play their socks off. The winner between England against Bangladesh will probably determine who goes through.
2) Pakistan was extremely lucky. The umpires missed two clear no balls from the Pakistani bowlers. Pakistan lost by 20 runs. Those two no balls plus the two free hits Zim missed out on could have changed the result of the game.
3) Watching the game between the other two favourites Australia and New Zealand I am even more convinced now of our chances of going all the way. Both teams showed clinks in the batting. Surprisingly Australia bowled better then what I expected but I knew New Zealand will bowl well. On current form they have the best bowling attack in the tournament.
4) What a turn around for New Zealand. Remember they had their own problems with captaincy and selection but since McCullum took over here in South Africa when we steamrolled them they have done really well since. I think the Windies can learn a lot from them and that journey.
5) The commentary of Meyrick Pringles. He Played for EP and in the 1992 WC. Swing bowler of note. It felt like they were under staffed in the commentary department and then saw him in the mall and it was like "wow.... What you doing later. Wanna come chill with us in the box?"
Listen to Joey Rasdien's #FiveFor here..