COMPANY: PRIMEDIA BROADCASTING BRANCH: JOHANNESBURG DEPARTMENT: PRODUCTION REPORT TO: PRODUCTION UNIT MANAGER
TITLE: STUDIO DIARY ADMINISTRATOR
ROLE/PURPOSE: To support the production engineers, copywriters, videographers and activators by coordinating the production studio facilities. To take full accountability for the role in the area of responsibility by executing all functions in line with the company’s strategy and always abiding by and upholding our Formula and Values.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: Relevant tertiary qualification (Diploma / Certificate) in Administration
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Strong Administrative skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook and Internet
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Clear communicator
- Minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience
- Experience in a media / advertising agency environment advantageous
- Methodical and organised
- Good at juggling tasks and prioritising workload
- A good team player
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- To assign sessions to audio and video production studios.
- To book voice over artists, freelancers, talent and other performers as needed.
- To administer invoices and ensure payments are made correctly and on time.
- To perform general administrative tasks for the Production Unit as needed.
- To ensure timely delivery and / or loading of audio and video production material.
Send your detailed CV to Broadcastingcv2@primedia.co.za with the Subject Line STUDIO DIARY ADMINISTRATOR. The closing date for applications is 9 Dec 2016.
Suitable candidates will be selected in accordance with Primedia Broadcasting’s Employment Equity Policy. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful