STATION: PRIMEDIA BROADCASTING
BRANCH: Johannesburg- Sandton
DEPARTMENT: CREATIVE SOLUTIONS
REPORT TO: CS Activator Manager
TITLE: Creative Solutions Activator
- Matric or equivalent
- The CS Activator will provide a project management role in the writing; implementation execution and costing of CS campaigns. This activator will help co-ordinate Stretch meetings, and trafficking CS proposals. This activator will also assist with completing proposals, and taking notes in creative brainstorming sessions. Activator must also be available to the sales team timeously.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Very well organised and details oriented
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to multitask
- Time management skills
- Business writing skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- PowerPoint skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Creative writing skills – good command of the English language
- Liaise with internal and external clients in a profession manner
- Service the Sales Team
- Microsoft Office knowledge (powerpoint / word / excel)
- Minimum of 3 years’ radio / media experience
- Marketing experience would be an advantage
- Must be a team player
- Must be adaptable, dedicated and responsible
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be reliable and available to work requisite hours, including unplanned for overtime when necessary.
- Proactive and displays initiative
KEY OUTCOMES: = To write and deliver CS proposals by ensuring they are formulated in accordance with briefing instructions received from the CS Managers, Account Executives or Clients. = To ensure that all campaigns are created and aired through the capturing and updating of relevant information of the campaign = To ensure that all relevant stakeholders are updated as to the progress of campaigns through the use of meetings and submission of information.
Send your detailed CV to Broadcastingcv2@primedia.co.za with the Subject Line Creative Solutions Activator. The closing date for applications is 15th December 2016.
Suitable candidates will be selected in accordance with Primedia Broadcasting’s Employment Equity Policy. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful