6 ways to spot a 'Ben 10' (and the power they apparently wield)
Of course you can be a Ben10, Eusebius!Bella, caller
What makes someone a so-called 'Ben 10'?
'Ben 10' is the term used to describe young male companions who like dating older women, and are also referred to as 'Toyboys'.
Presenter Eusebius McKaiser cheekily asked listeners to share their anecdotes on how to spot them.
Below are some of the responses:
1. A Ben 10 must be a good and discreet lover:
I am a Ben 10. I am 30. She is 42... We have a secret affair, it's not public. It's easy for me to spot sugar mamma. A lot of them don't get satisfied by men older than 40.Asanda, caller
2. A Ben 10 is looking for a no-strings-attached situation:
If he falls inlove he is no candidate to be a Ben10 @Eusebius— MpumieN. (@PammyPums) February 22, 2017
3. It's said that Ben 10's give older women a certain 'look':
4. There's evidently strict age restriction if you ever wish to qualify:
No matter how old the woman is, if the guy is over 30 he's not a Ben 10 because they're both OLD. Ben 10s are under 30. 😀— Mega Watt (@Megawatt7) February 22, 2017
5. A Ben 10 is not born overnight:
It comes naturally, you fall for older women. I don't think you just wake up one morning and decide you want to go after them.Michael, caller
6. Ben 10's apparently use and lose older women and are "inherently temporary":
@Eusebius To Ben 10s, older women are inherently disposable 😎— Aubrey Matshiqi (@MatshiqiAubrey) February 22, 2017
Take a listen to all the calls and comments:
Below are some more tweets from the topic:Ben 10 tweets - Curated tweets by Radio702
This article first appeared on CapeTalk : 6 ways to spot a 'Ben 10' (and the power they apparently wield)