The bail applications of six of the OR Tambo airport heist suspects have been postponed.
Each will appear on different dates over the next week.
Eyewitness News reporter Gia Nicolaides says the group’s defence teams were not ready to go ahead with the court proceedings, as they were still waiting for supplementary affidavits from the state.
It has been reported that gunmen made off with more than R20 million in cash from the OR Tambo International Airport earlier this month.
#ORTamboHeist Adv van den Heever now representing accused who had case against him withdrawn. State has re-charged him. GN— EWN Reporter (@ewnreporter) March 29, 2017
#ORTamboHeist State says could take 6 months to finalize investigations, several accused outstanding & investigation beyond SA borders. GN— EWN Reporter (@ewnreporter) March 29, 2017
Click below to listen to the full report by Gia Nicolaides...