At least 19 people were killed in a blast at a concert in the English city of Manchester on Monday where US singer Ariana Grande had been performing.
Two US officials said a suicide bomber was suspected in the explosion.
Xolani Gwala speaks to EWN UK correspondent about the details of this developments
Those who have been attacked were all leaving the concert at one of the exits. It's said there was a large explosion, and police are saying they are treating it as a terror attack.— Gavin Grey, UK correspondent
There are still parents with heart breaking messages on social media appealing they still can't find their children.— Gavin Grey, UK correspondent
Ariana Grande appeals to the teens. Many of them were children.— Gavin Grey, UK correspondent
Listen to the audio below for more details...
WATCH: 19 killed in blast at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester Arena