Egypt launches Libyan air strike after dozens killed in shooting
The Islamic State claimed responsibility for a shooting that killed 29 and wounded 24 Christians in the southern Egyptian province of Minya on Friday.
Hours later fighter jets struck eastern Libya.
President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi said on Friday he had ordered air raids on militant camps in Libya, where he said the Minya gunmen had trained, though he did not name a specific group responsible.
President of Egypt Fattah al-Sisi says he will do anything and will not hesitate to carry out additional attacks wherever it feels these perpetrators are located.Crystal Orderson , 702 Africa correspondent
The Christian community right now in Egypt is feeling under attack, we know last month close to 50 people died.Crystal Orderson , 702 Africa correspondent
Click on the link below to listen to the full report....