Tickle your brain: News Quiz Crossword 6 July
- Which subject may be removed as a compulsory pass subject for learners?
- This seafood is celebrated at the annual Knysna festival.
- Moses Kgosana had attended the Gupta wedding while CEO of which auditing firm?
- This US female rapper posted two SA girls covering one of her songs to Instagram which has almost 2 million views.
- Which social media company celebrated 2 billion users?
- What will ICASA probe for its reported high costs?
- South Africa was judged to be wrong for not arresting the leader of this country while in SA.
- Which crime fighting body was burgled this week?
- The ANC 6 day conference reviewed and debated this.
- The Western Cape will resume random testing of what to reduce drunk driving?