Home improvement guru Julie Brunt has shared some advice on spring-cleaning and how to get your home ready for the holiday season.
Better known as Jules with Tools, the DIY expert suggests repainting your melamine cupboards with a fresh colour, instead of replacing the whole kitchen at high price.
She advises that homeowners choose paint colours and handles for the kitchen doors that work with the style of their space.
Top 5 spring-cleaning & season renovation tips:
- Repaint melamine kitchen cabinets for a fresh look
- Invest in a blind cleaner, steam clean carpets and pressure wash patio
- Check on ventilation (windows and doors) and replace lighting
- Repaint your exterior walls and front door for an entrance refresh
- Update your garden or install a deck
- Repave driveway, clean gutters
Jules answered general questions on home improvement and DIY
Listen to the expert advice on the DIY feature:
This article first appeared on CapeTalk : Top 5 season tips to give your home a facelift