Stuck on what to get your family for Christmas?
Wicus Pretorius, the editor of Tuis and Home magazines, has some homeware gift ideas at a range of prices to suit your pocket.
- Prince Albert Extra Virgin Olive Oil for R160 from Woolies
- A pack of freshly ground coffee
- Ta-Da! cookbook - for R209 online (in Afrikaans, English reprint is pending)
- Tuis/Home 12-month subscription for R400
- Create a starter kit for the DIYer of Tjhoko Paint (chalk paint) products for R400
- Cordless drill set - from R600 to R 2000
It's always important that when you give a gift, it must be something that someone will use.— Wicus Pretorius, editor at Home / Tuis Magazine
Take a listen to him explain the perks and value of each gift suggestion:
This article first appeared on CapeTalk : 3 great homeware gifts to get your loved ones this festive season