If you're not sure what to get the beauty enthusiasts in your family, Cosmo beauty editor Zipho Ntloko has some ideas.
She suggests the perfect Christmas gift ideas at a range of prices to suit your pocket.
- A lippie from Yardley new Intense Matte Lipstick range - for R110 at Clicks
- The Cover & Go Foundation Blender Sponge by Sorbet - for R99.95 at Clicks
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - for R299 at Woolworths
- Eyeshadow palette by Maybelline called Lemonade Craze - for R260 at Clicks, Dischem or Foschini
- Alien Man fragrance - for R1390 from Woolworths
- Alien for Women fragrance - from R675 to R1750
- Girls Can Do Anything perfume - 50ml for R1220 and 90ml for R1615
I always suggest buying bright lipstick shades such your reds, pinks and purples.— Zipho Ntloko, Senior Beauty Editor at Good Housekeeping and Cosmopolitan SA
I always say that if you want to splurge on a loved one, always go the fragrance route.— Zipho Ntloko, Senior Beauty Editor at Good Housekeeping and Cosmopolitan SA
Take a listen to her explain the perks and value of each gift suggestion:
This article first appeared on CapeTalk : Tips on beauty gifts to buy your loved ones this Christmas