And the car of the year goes to...
Cars.co.za held its fourth annual Consumer Awards featuring a wide range of automotive players from the local motoring scene.
Motor journalist Ciro De Siena explores the various winners which were divided into 13 categories.
Below are all the winning wheels:
- Budget Car: Suzuki Swift 1.2 GL
- Compact Hatch: Volkswagen Polo 1.0TSI Comfortline Auto
- Premium Compact: Mercedes-Benz A200 AMG-Line
- Compact Family Car: Nissan Qashqai 1.2 Acenta Auto
- Family Car: Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace 1.4 TSI Trendline
- Business Class: Volkswagen Arteon 2.0TSI 4Motion R-Line
- Executive Sedan: Mercedes-Benz E220d Avantgarde
- Leisure Double-Cab: Volkswagen Amarok 3.0 V6 TDI 4Motion Highline Plus
- Adventure SUV: Toyota Fortuner 2.8 GD-6 4x4 Auto
- Executive SUV: Volvo XC60 D5 AWD R-Design
- Premium SUV: Range Rover Velar D300 R-Dynamic SE
- Hot Hatch: Honda Civic Type R
- Brand of the Year title: Toyota
Visit the Cars.co.za website for more.
Listen to Ciro De Siena share some of the highlights:
This article first appeared on CapeTalk : The results are out....these are the best cars to drive in 2019!