The mother of one of the children who died from rat poison says she is seeking answers surrounding the death of her child.
Two preschool children died after reportedly ingesting rat poison at a Westdene preschool.
Antoinette Assegaai says her daughter started getting sick at suppertime when she was rushed to the hospital a month ago.
We rushed her to the hospital. When we got there they gave the child to the doctor and she was not breathing at all. The doctor called me later on and asked me if I came with two kids from Westdene. I said no. The doctor then explained there is another child with the same situation.— Antoinette Assegaai, Mother of one of the deceased children
She says the daycare owner is mum on the matter.
We're seeking answers, the owner of the daycare centre is not saying anything at the moment.— Antoinette Assegaai, Mother of one of the deceased children
A murder case has been opened.
Click on the link below to hear the full story...