The Nedbank Franchise Business Breakfast with 702 is the ideal place to be if you want to know anything and everything about buying a franchise, remodeling an existing franchise or if you want to become a multi-store owner.
Bruce Whitfield from 702 will host the Nedbank Franchise Business Breakfast:
Listen to Greg Solomon, the Managing Director of McDonald’s South Africa, an industry specialist from Nedbank as they will share their stories and give advice on what to expect, what to do and how to approach the exciting world of franchising.
The Nedbank Franchise Business Breakfast with 702 is free, but space is limited to 200 people.
Register now and we will get back to you to confirm attendance. The Nedbank Franchise Business Breakfast with 702. A franchise breakfast that makes business sense.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this event has reached capacity, and registration is closed.
Laurette Pienaar is the National Franchise Manager at Nedbank Business Banking. She has been working in the franchising industry for the past 11 years. Laurette specializes in the formulation and delivery of tailored solutions within the industry with specific specialisation in the food, automotive and health & beauty industries.
- The breakfast will take place on Tuesday 25 October 2016 from 07:00 to 09:00
- In order to be considered for a place at the breakfast please complete the form
- The Nedbank Franchise Business Breakfast with 702 is free, but space is limited to 200 people
- A representative of 702 will contact you to confirm an RSVP should you make the list
- By submitting your details on the form, participants indicate their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com.
- All other standard web terms and conditions apply.