702 and Karan Beef are beefing up your Festive Season with a chance to bag R10 000. Send us a voice note describing the beefiest, most delectable Festive Feast you can imagine. We want to know everything from your colour scheme, table setting, the music, the vibe, who’s invited and of course, the festive season show-stopper: your Karan Beef dish.
Listen to 702 Breakfast and Afternoon Drive - we could be calling you to share your winning Karan Beef Festive Feast. Up for grabs is R 1 000 cash and the chance to win R10 000 in the grand prize Karan Beef Taste Test on Friday afternoon with Bongani Bingwa. Send your voice note now to 0789856758. Karan Beef – Now quality has a name!
The festive season is about celebrating with family, friends and delicious food. Make your festive season celebrations extra special with Karan Beef. Home grown, Class A excellence is exactly what you’ll get every time.
Here are some tips to help you find Karan Beef’s mouth watering cuts:
- Look for the red and blue label in store.
- Go to www.karanbeef.com to find Karan Beef stockists.
- Demand Karan Beef by name.
P.S. Download the Beef Easy app. served by Karan Beef. You’ll find delicious, festive recipes under the ‘Time to Celebrate’ occasion!
View Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs on 702 from 04 to 08 December 2017, with Voice WhatsApp entries from 04 to 08 December 2017, with on-air winning moments from 04 to 08 December 2017 Morning and Afternoon drive shows.
- To participate listeners must send a WhatsApp voice note of the yummiest, most delectable, beefiest Festive Feast they are planning this year when promoted by the Presenter.
- 702 and Karan Beef will choose a winner at the direction of the Presenter with the Show Stopping Festive Feast daily from the entries received during week commencing 04 – 08 December 2017.
- Winners are awarded R 1 000 cash and an entry into the final competition on the Friday Afternoon Drive show. The winner of the final competition will win R10 000 cash. The Winner will be one of the finalists who answers the most questions correct.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not negotiable, not transferrable, and cannot be exchanged.
- 702 and Karan Beef will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly selected.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702 and Karan Beef, the prize will be forfeit.
- Primedia Broadcasting will notify the winner when the EFT will take place, based on the receipt of requested documentation.
- 702 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Karan Beef, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the use at no consideration of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of this competition and for marketing purposes related to and flowing from this competition. All entry instructions form part of the rules.