- Play the Biz Quiz on The Money Show with Bruce Whitfield every Friday. If you missed the show on the radio, you have an opportunity to test your business smarts.
Can you get all 3 multiple choice questions?
Get info on Mercantile Bank.
View Terms & Conditions
- This competition runs on 702 from 20 August to 9 November 2018.
- To participate, listeners must listen to The Money Show with Bruce Whitfield each day (Monday to Thursday) just after the 18h00 news. Bruce will throw out a business-related question or fact that needs explaining. He then asks for listeners who think they may the know the answer to call in and try their luck at answering correctly.
- Each daily winner from Monday to Thursday will win R1000 cash.
- Call in to play the Biz Quiz on Friday during the Money Show in order to stand in line to win R3000 cash.
- The prize is not negotiable, not transferrable.
- 702 and Mercantile will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be able to win this competition if they have won a prize on 702 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- In the event that a winner is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702 and Mercantile, the prize will be forfeit.
- Primedia Broadcasting will notify the winner from where and when the prize can be collected.
- 702 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Mercantile Bank, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the use at no consideration of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of this competition and for marketing purposes related to and flowing from this competition. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.