- 702 presents Whisky & Spirits Live at the Sandton Convention Centre.
- The much anticipated Whisky & Spirits Live opens its doors from 31 October – 2 November 2018 at the Sandton Convention Centre! Famed for showcasing the widest selection of whisky under one roof, the show now also includes a range of other premium spirits such as Gin, Rum, Vodka and more!
- This year marks the 16th anniversary of the popular event, being the largest of its kind on the Planet!!
Stand a chance to win two V.I.P tickets to the Whisky & Spirits Live Shared Lounge. These tickets include access to a separate lounge area with a private bar, food and refreshments. You will also receive a tasting card pre-loaded with 25 tasting vouchers that can be used at the Whisky and Spirits stands in the main festival area.
This is a truly priceless experience. Get more information here.
View Terms & Conditions
- The competition runs online from 13 September 2018 until 28 September 2018.
- The winner will be announced online on 1 October 2018.
- To enter the competition, answer the question and subscribe to the 702 and Whisky Live newsletter. The judge’s decision is final.
- Employees of Whisky Live and Primedia, and their immediate family and friends are not permitted to enter this competition.
- Nominators must have permission from the person they have nominated in order to enter.
- All prizes are not transferable and exchangeable for cash.
- All winners must be 18 years or older.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the use at no consideration of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of this competition and for marketing purposes related to and flowing from this competition. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- All queries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.