- 702 presents Whisky & Spirits Live at the Sandton Convention Centre.
- Bannerman’s Finest Scotch Whisky: the new kid on the block at Whisky & Spirits Live It’s been a while since we’ve seen an interesting blended Scotch hit our shelves.
Bannerman’s Finest Scotch Whisky, brought to South Africans by none other than local entrepreneur and founding owner of innovative premium drinks company, Truman & Orange. Bannerman’s Finest Scotch Whisky is a Speyside-style Scotch Whisky, produced and blended in Scotland, just outside Edinburgh in Scotland.
Bannerman’s is made using older, more complex malt whiskies, which give it a bolder, more complex flavour than other blends and help create its exceptionally long, smooth finish.
Not For Persons Under The Age Of 18. Drink Responsibly. Get more information here.
View Terms & Conditions
- The competition runs online from (date competition goes live) 25 October 2018 until 30 October 2018.
- The winner will be announced online on 31 October 2018.
- To enter the competition, answer the question and subscribe to the 702 and Whisky Live newsletter. The judge’s decision is final.
- Employees of Whisky Live and Primedia, and their immediate family and friends are not permitted to enter this competition.
- Nominators must have permission from the person they have nominated in order to enter.
- All prizes are not transferable and exchangeable for cash.
- All winners must be 18 years or older.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the use at no consideration of their personal data for the purposes of the administration of this competition and for marketing purposes related to and flowing from this competition. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.