This year, the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz festival will not only be the biggest jazz festival in Africa, but Standard Bank will also be celebrating 35 years of being an instrument of change through our support of South African arts.
To celebrate this milestone Standard Bank is rewarding one lucky winner per day (9 days) with the following prize:
The winner plus 5 friends will receive general access tickets to the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz for Saturday, 28 September.
A pre-festival meet and greet function with 702 personalities and artists from the line-up
You also stand the chance of winning R2100 in cash if you are a Standard Bank Cardholder
All you need to do to win is whatsapp your Jazz Lyrics to Live By to 078 985 6758 and I could be calling you.
You could also win tickets to Unplugged with myself, where some of the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz artists will perform, live at the 702 studios.
And if you’re a Standard Bank cardholder, you’ll receive R100 for every year Standard Bank has been with the Festival, that’s 21 years, so, R2 100.
For more information: www.standardbank.com/joyofjazz
View Terms & Conditions
- This competition runs from 07 September to 19 September 2019, with one daily winning moment taking place on-air from 09-19 September 2019 on 702.
- To be eligible to participate,
• listeners must enter online.
• permanently reside in the Republic of South Africa;
• be 18 years or older; and
- To enter listeners, have to send a voice note with ‘your lyrics to live by’ to 078 985 6758 during the Competition Period. Listeners will receive one entry into the Competition.
- isteners may submit one entry everyday into the Competition during the Competition Period.
- 702 will choose one winner per day from Monday to Friday and will call them live on-air during the Azania Mosaka show.
• The winner will receive 6 general access tickets to the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz on 27 September 2019 (for him/her and five friends. Tickets are not transferable or for sale.
• Tickets to be collected at a meet and greet function to be held on Saturday, 27 September 2019 at 6pm.
• Standard Bank will communicate the venue and details to the winner via email. • If the winner is a Standard Bank client, they will receive R2100.00 to be paid into their Standard Bank account. (R100.00 for every year Standard Bank has been a sponsor of the Standard Bank Joy of Jazz) The winners ID number will be required for Standard Bank to verify the bank account.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize excludes all items not mentioned (for example, travel costs, accommodation, meals, personal expenses) and will be for the Prize winner’s own account.
- 702 and Standard Bank will not be held responsible for any charges, data charges or phone costs incurred while participating in this competition.
- 702 and Standard Bank will not be held liable for entries not received for any reason whatsoever, and will not be responsible for network connectivity or hardware issues experienced while participating.
- A participant will not be eligible to win this competition if they have won a prize on any of Primedia’s radio stations namely Cape Talk, Kfm, 702 or 947 within the past 90 days, whether on-air, online or via any of the station’s social platforms.
- If a winner chosen does not comply with any of the above criteria, their entry will be disqualified, and a new winner will be randomly drawn.
- In the event that a winner cannot be successfully contacted, is ineligible to accept the prize, or contravenes the terms and conditions of this competition or of 702 and Standard Bank, the prize will be forfeit.
- 702 reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Employees of Standard Bank, Primedia Broadcasting and their immediate family and friends, are not permitted to enter the competition.
- By entering this competition, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All queries can be sent to email@example.com
- All other standard terms and conditions apply.