- Resurfacing of the basketball/netball court;
- Replace broken windows floor tiles and ceilings;
- Books for the Library;
- Storage in the classrooms and the admin building
- Brick paving required in many areas
- Plumbing work for their container kitchen – to drain the sink as it is currently dumping water into the garden
- Roof for the assemble area. The area is about 150m2.
- Repair toilets
- Provide rubbish bins
- Replace 21 doors for the classes
- Supply books for the library
- Repair burglar bars
Join us on the day:
Tshebedisano Primary School, 2650 Mokwerekwere Street, Pimville, Zone 02, Soweto
Neotel is paying for the construction of a shelter/roof for the assembly area and staff to work .
Game/Massmart is going to respray the kitchen container.
Tracker is going to resurface the tennis court.
The No. 1 Ladies Book Club is going to tidy and reference the Library, and provide tables and chairs.
King Pie is sponsoring Amazwi Ethu English Story Books.
Pandae Storage Systems are sponsoring storage cabinets.
Thiza Spark is sponsoring the repair of the burglar bars.
Dulux Paint is offering paint and staff to do the work.
The US Embassy is providing artisans.
Sue Beard is volunteering services of a librarian to organize the library books.
FNB is donating library books.
Faith Chabeli and the Bona Bonolo Project (Makwela Optometrists) are testing and giving spectacles to five disadvantaged kids.