This Fathers’ Day, 702 and Waterfall City are making it easy to spoil Dad. Bring him to the first-ever 702 Day of the Dads at Waterfall City on Sunday 17 June.
Time 10am to 4pm
R150 for adults
R70 for kids under 12
Park at Mall of Africa
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR TICKETS
- Tech savvy Dads will love the immersive experience of the cutting edge simulators… The TGN VR Racing sim is one of the only fully immersive sims in the country consisting of a full racing cockpit with force feedback wheels and pedals for a complete sensory racing experience. The Optishot simulator is built for all types of golfers, offering 15 world renowned courses in realistic 3D graphics.
- Stressed dads can take a break in the hands of the Cigar Club, who will be providing the opportunity to browse and purchase some of the finest cigars from all over the world.
- The stage will be buzzing with live entertainment. Our headline act is Grammy-Award winning Ladysmith Black Mambazo, supported by live sets from 702’s favourite soulful DJ’s Kenny Maistry and Paul Mtirara.
- Savour artisanal food and crafty drinks catering to a variety of tastes. Award winning craft brewery Smack Republic will be providing a range of Craft Beers to suit every palate, along with 2 custom Gin mixes on tap. EISH Ice Tea will be providing 3 different flavours while Kombi Bru will have a range of craft beers served from their retro re-fitted VW Kombi.
- Expect cool stuff to make Day of the Dads one to remember! Expect a selection of cars and bikes that every motorhead Dad dreams of parking in his garage. Or let him take some time out for a much-needed pampering at the Sorbet Man popup.
- We’re collecting cool stuff to make Day of the Dads one to remember! Expect a selection of exotic cars and bikes that every motorhead Dad dreams of parking in his garage.
Proudly brought to you by Waterfall City and Attacq