On Sunday 17 June, the families of 702-land will have somewhere special to go for Father’s Day. And more importantly, they will have an opportunity to celebrate the most important things in life, namely family, love, health and shared experiences. No more socks and soap-on-a-rope. We want to create special memories to last a lifetime.
Or at least until the next Father’s Day at Waterfall Park.
Time 10am to 4pm
R150 for adults
Kids: 0 to 2 years enter for free
R70 for kids under 12
13-year-old upwards are considered adults and tickets cost R150
Parking at Mall of Africa G5 and E5 entrances
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR TICKETS
- Digital golf Simulator with 15 world-renowned courses realistic 3D graphics, and the ability to play with up to four golfers thanks to the Pro Shop.
- One of the only fully-immersive VR Car-Racing simulators in the country.
- VS Gaming with Sony PlayStation including VR and gaming for adults and kids
- 2 lifestyle lounges to unwind
- Male grooming and pampering station with Sorbet Man
- BMW X Lifestyle Park where you can experience the entire BMW X Range in a real world off-road track
- Helicopter rides for a bird’s eye view of Joburg
- Custom Muscle Cars and bikes from Creative Rides
- Live performances: Ladysmith Black Mambazo; Sun-el-Musician featuring Simmy and S-Tone
- DJs: 702 Soulful Sunday’s Paul Mtirara and Kenny Maistry
- If burgers and hot dogs are your thing, you should definitely track these guys down. They’ve transformed US street food into a South African art, armed with nothing more than juicy patties, jalapenos, caramelised onions and a whole lot of melted cheese. Besides the food and the smell. The quirky name, the black and gold branding and the service from The Filthy team. It's a winner for everyone.
- The signature dish of The Purple Bull, our roast rare beef sandwich, we roast all our own beef and take extra care to ensure we only us the very best A grade beef, freshly baked panini buns, crisp lettuce, seasonal pickles and accompaniment’s, not to mention our homemade gravy no roast beef sandwich should be without. A generous addition of cheese, chili, homemade sauces and mustards await the ambitious eater that knows what he want.
- Our handcrafted burgers are smashed, seasoned, and seared using fresh, never frozen Certified Grass Fed Beef. Whether you choose our Classic Smash-burger or decide to create your own , our artisan buns, fresh organic produce, flavourful sauces and cheeses are designed to deliver a great tasting, juicy burger you can taste in every bite.
- And if you’re in the mood for something other than a burger then our menu has so much more to offer including our baked Tortilla Salad Bowls, Taco’s and not to forget our famous Fried OREO Puff’s
- Mexican food that's reinvented for the modern food truck scene, with fusions that will tantalize your taste buds. We’ve perfected the art of tacos and a good time. All of our food is made from scratch, we never compromise on quality, and are constantly inspired by the world around us. From our Famous Beef and Chicken Burritos to our Spicy Pulled chicken Tacos.
- The 11-ton truck carries its own wood-fired oven and the tomatoes used for the sauces are all organic, as well as all the dairy being free-range. The dough is homemade and you can find all the great classic pizzas here.
- In terms of menu items, we can prepare the following: Beef Shortrib Grilled Cheese, Truffle Aioli Crispy Calamari Tacos, Pico di Gallo, Lime Slaw, Avo Crema Cubano Sandwich with Roast Pork Neck, Grilled Chorizo, Cheese, Pickles, Mustard Mayo Korean Style Chicken Wings, Asian Slaw, Sriracha Mayo Churros, Salted Caramel, Pistachio Crumble
- On The Block is a new introduction to the food truck scene in Johannesburg, bringing you the culture of New York City. Beefy has a fully equipped kitchen that is versatile to create and serve whatever the requirement is. Our aim is to provide different meal solutions for corporate clients, as well as everyday meals for the man on the street. We pride ourselves with providing quality solutions that are unique, with a taste that is diverse, while being both delicious and scrumptious. Our speciality is the Philly Cheese Steak and a Gourmet Burger –both served on a french loaf. We have the ability to customise our menus according to the needs of the market. Our offerings were debuted at the Food Truck Fridays, and the response was overwhelming. Our team is passionate about good food and the delivery thereof.
- • A variety f craft beer • R&R – Tipo Tinto Rum & Rapsberry • Eish Tea – Lemon Iced Tea • Ginger Beer • Vodka Spritzer – Lemonade • GnT • Coldrinks – Coke / Coke light / Sprite / Fanta • Bottled Water – Still / Sparkling
The Purple Bull Food Truck
Engine 67 Food.co
Mexout- Spicy Mexican Cuisine
The Chairmans Choice
On the Block Truck – Halaal Vendor
Beverages on sale at the event:
- Expect cool stuff to make Day of the Dads one to remember! Expect a selection of cars and bikes that every motorhead Dad dreams of parking in his garage. Or let him take some time out for a much-needed pampering at the Sorbet Man popup.
- We’re collecting cool stuff to make Day of the Dads one to remember! Expect a selection of exotic cars and bikes that every motorhead Dad dreams of parking in his garage.
View Handy tips:
- Plan your day and Get there early
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated
- Wear sun block
- Don't drink and drive
- Free, Safe and secure parking is available at Mall of Africa.
- Use parking entrances G5 and E5 for easy access to Waterfall City Park
- Parking Vouchers are redeemable upon entry to the event
- Picnic Baskets but with no Beverages/Alcohol
- Umbrellas (not in front of stage)
- Blankets (not in front of stage)
- Camp Chairs (designated areas only)
- No Glass bottles or containers
- No Gazeebos
- No Alcohol
- No Gas or Charcoal braais
- No Pets
- No Glass Containers
- No weapons and firearms
- No drugs
- No Hubbly Bubbly pipes
Proudly brought to you by Waterfall City and Attacq