- The annual Sanlam Handmade Contemporary Fair is on from 12 to 14 October at Hyde Park Corner and 702 will be there. Catch Kenny Maistry live on 13 October from 10am to 2pm. Come see the amazing work from some of Africa’s top artisans and talented producers and share conversations with them as they showcase their work. See you there.
- The Annual Sanlam Handmade Contemporary Fair
- From 12 to 14 October 2018, the 2000㎡ rooftop of Hyde Park Corner will be transformed into a mecca of design, food and wine from the most talented artisans on continent.
- Visitors can look forward to the best of the best in local fashion, lifestyle and homeware brands, top SA chefs, high-end wine labels, microbreweries and specialty foods. Now in its ninth year, the 2018 Sanlam Handmade Contemporary Fair will celebrate a ‘return to making’, amplifying the journey of how products are made and telling the stories of their makers.
- Pre-sale tickets are available via www.sanlamhmc.co.za for R130, or at the door for R150 and kids under 12 enter free. For more information: www.sanlamhmc.co.za.
The 9th edition of the Annual Sanlam Handmade Contemporary fair
- Date: 5 October 04:00 PM — 12 October 2018 04:00 PM