Like the continent, African literature is rich, cultural and full of history…
That’s why 702 and the Department of Arts and Culture are celebrating South Africa’s literary classics in the Year of Indigenous Languages
You’re invited to join us on Saturday the 12th of October at the Cradle of Humankind for an exclusive poetry and book reading by a select group of indigenous language writers.
702’s Refiloe Mpakanyane and Azania Mosaka will be broadcasting live from the Cradle Boutique Hotel where we’ll be celebrating and recognising classic South African writers.
Register here, but hurry because space is limited
Celebrate the Year of Indigenous Languages with the Department of Arts and Culture and 702, For the curious
Terms & Conditions
• Registration happens online on 702.co.za
• Space is limited, and only listeners who have received confirmation from 702 on or by
• Friday 11 October will be allowed to enter.
• Listeners are requested to be at the venue by 08:00 for 08:30.
• A seated breakfast will be served. No alcohol will be served as part of the package.
• Should the listener wish to have alcohol it will be at their own cost.
• All travel expenses are at the cost of the listener and cannot be claimed from 702.
• Should the listener require accommodation, this will also be at their own cost.