Why has the race move to "Rosemary Hill Stables"?
- More options on greater trails in a 30km radius.
- Less district roads which means that its safer
- Brand new start venue @ Rosemary Hill Stables(opposite Rosemary Hill)
We plan to use the whole "block" for the race which means everything between Graham Rd, Silver Lakes rd, Old Bronkies Rd & Boschkop RdEvent Information When: 2 December 2017, Saturday. Race will start at 6h30 Sharp Where: [Rosemary Hill Stables](https://www.facebook.com/rosemaryhillstables17 "External link") or check on [Google Maps](https://www.google.co.za/maps/place/25%C2%B047%2752.7%22S+28%C2%B026%2716.9%22E/@-25.79798,28.4358313,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-25.79798!4d28.43802?hl=en "External link") Times: Premises will open at 5h00 , 80km A-bunch will start at 6h30 SHARP, 60km thereafter and then the 40km. We would like to keep the race a safe as possible and well hydrated, our timing system will be set for a staggered start. This way we will keep riders passing each other to a minimum and for everyone will benefit from an earlier start to prevent heat exhaustion. It will work as follows: Distances, entry fees & starting times:
- 80km - R280 - 6:30
- 60km - R210 - 7:00
- 40km - R170 - 7:15
20km - R150 - 7:30Check out and LIKE our [Facebook Page](https://www.facebook.com/BoutTimeZA/events "External link") for the latest updates. Your entry will include the following
- Category & Spot Prizes worth more than R10,000
- SASeeding Event before the festive season
- Ample parking for 500+ cars
- Early Start @ 6:30
- Riding for a cause, proceeds will go towards the Turke charity group.
- Open, Single Speed & Tandem Category
- BoutTime will ensure for instant results on your phone and website as you finish, no more waiting
- On the spot seeding for line entries until 5 minutes prior to batch A departs
- Well stocked water/nutrition points, Waterpoints sponsored by Navworld, Wildtrail & Nutritech
80km: Stations at 20km, 40km & 60km and Finish
60km: Stations at 20km, 40km and Finish
40km: Stations at 20km and Finish
20km: Stations at 10km and FinishEntries closes:
- EFT's: Thursday, 1 December 2017 for EFT's(Please provide POP)
- Online Entries: Saturday, 2 December 2017 @ 04:00 (Yes, our entry & timing system can close just prior of the race and you can still be seeded properly)
- Number Collections & Late/Line Entries (Cash, Credit Card & Snapscan only)
- Johannesburg Thursday, 30 November 2017 from 13:00 to 17:00 @ Navworld, 38 Langwa Street, Strijdom Park, Randburg
- Pretoria Friday, 1st of December 2017 from 13:00 to 17:00 @ Navworld, Lower level, Gift Acres Centre, Lynnwood Rd, Pretoria
- Late/Line entries & number collection will be open between 05:00 & 6:25 on Race day @ 3ciEntries limited to 800 riders for this event(All distances combined) to make it enjoyable for everyone. We can easily accommodate this amount of riders in terms of parking and the route without having bottlenecks and by the use of proper seeding.