- Standard Bank drives access to education with key support for major new crowdfunding initiative
- Standard Bank is proud to announce its key support of a powerful new crowdfunding initiative aimed at significantly enhancing access to funding for youth from ages 16 to 24 who require financial support to achieve their next big dream and go from last day of school to first day of work.
- Feenix.org is an innovative solution which allows individuals and enterprises to donate money to universities on behalf of selected students - those who should be assisted by government and other interventions, but who have fallen through the cracks in those systems - to help them complete their studies.
- “The aim is to bring in new and underutilised sources of funding in an effort to deepen knowledge and build skills for the next generation, improving employability and self-employability, and ultimately contributing to South Africa’s economic growth,” says Jayshree Naidoo, Interim CEO for the Feenix Trust and Head of the Standard Bank Incubator.
- Visit: www.feenix.org for all the details.
Jayshree Naidoo, Interim CEO at Feenix says response for Standard Bank's initiative to aid students has been incredible.