Guest: Consumer journalist Wendy Knowler and listener Jens Herf.LISTEN TO PODCAST
Danielle Klemp who is a palliative care doctor with Chariot Health. She regularly practices and sometimes teaches mindfulness.LISTEN TO PODCAST
Abbie Greaves studied at Cambridge University and then worked for a literary agency. She is now based in Edinburgh where I believe she is busy working on her second novel.LISTEN TO PODCAST
Armand is a singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist, going by the name ADV.LISTEN TO PODCAST
• 1 cup rice
• 3T mixed nuts and raisins – walnuts and peanuts work well
• 1 small green pepper, chopped
• 125ml mayonnaise
• 125ml chutney
• Cook the rice in boiling salted water. Drain and allow to cool.
• Add the nuts, raisins and green pepper
• Mix the mayonnaise & chutney, and stir through.
• To give the salad spectacular colour, add 1t turmeric when cooking the rice.
• Goes well with meant, fish or vegetarian dishes.
Guest: Garth Newman | clinical psychologist and the author of Super
3 and the Scary Invisible Monster
Guest: Lyle Masters | Co-founder of Mother City Drive-InLISTEN TO PODCAST
Guest: Marion Vermeulen | Senior Manager for Operations testing at SANBSLISTEN TO PODCAST
Sarah Foale who is a certified mindfulness facilitator and integral coach, with a special interest in holistic mind-body well-being and mindful parenting.LISTEN TO PODCAST